Hello and Welcome!


Thanks for visiting my Internet Niche Marketing Page!

Promoting a range of hot products and offers from a variety of niches!

Feel free to click on and search the archive to review more promotions and offers!

Happy Hunting!

PapaReubs.


Blog Archive

Friday, October 30, 2009

About PapaReubs' I.M Niches (Introducttion )

Hello and welcome! My name is Reuben (aka PapaReubs). As you've most likely never heard of me, I'd like to take the opportunity tell you a litttle bit about myself.

I was born in West London and spent my early years at a school  in High Barnet . I currently reside in Holloway, North London and I am the proud father of five and grandfather of two. Recently, my youngest daughter Natalie came home--which has made me very happy-.

Some of my hobbies and Interests include Playing table tennis and attending a gym whenever possible to keep fit. I enjoy playing different instruments such as bass, acoustic and electric guitars and especially the drums with friends and I have written some of my own songs. I Have a keen interest in scientific discoveries and new developments and an equally keen interest in Paleo/Anthropology.

Though I have a musical background with a degree in Commercial Music, I have a developing interest in internet marketing in general. For a period of time now, I've been rigorouly researching and gaining awareness of various on-line marketing techniques and strategies  including multi-level markeing (MLM), affiliate marketing, viral or buz marketing, and promotion. Etc.

The reason for this--ongoing-, research is so that I can offer not only musical tips and advice to people of musical persuasion, but also free information, tips and resourses to internet marketing newbees and anyone wanting to gain some inroads into internet marketing.

So...The purpose of this blog is to offer free advice and helpful inforrmation ranging from where/how to promote your music to where to find the best Internet Marketing tools. Etc.

Although the information on this site is for all musicians and marketers, it is aimed primarily at newbees both in the music industry and the on-line marketiing industry.

As a thank you for spending your valuable time reading this, click the link below for some free bonuses

PapaReubs' Bonus Page

If you have any questions, just fill in your name and email address on the right and I'll try to answer your queries!

Just tell me what it is that you need help with, and I will ty to help you along those lines!

P.S;

Don't forget to check this site from time to time for new information and tips!


To your grrowing success,
Reuben (PapaReubs) Davies.


PapaReubs' Bonus Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment!

Popular Posts